green directory of organic, fair trade and green products

Mixaroma Inc.

Mixaroma Inc. - Organic body products


( Member since April 2011.  Listing views:4855 )

WebSite:
www.mixaroma.com
    Contact: Customer and Sales Support
Address:
20815 NE 16th
City, State: MiamiFlorida      Zip:33179
Phone: 305-433-4848
Description:
Online ordering: Yes      Mail / Phone order: Yes     

Over 98% percent of our ingredients are sourced from Certified Organic suppliers. Some of the essential oils falling in the other 2% are from Certified Organic natural growth and some are from wild growth. The founders of Mixaroma Inc. have achieved our four stated goals: create products with only organic or natural ingredients, create products free of animal ingredients, create products that are as hypo-allergenic as possible, and encourage community involvement for all employees. Our product offerings include organic massage and body oils, organic essential oils, over 70% organic soap, and bath bombs. Our free trade offerings include organic body oil, organic massage oil, and essential oils. Our organic products are: Paraben Free, Chemical Free, Sulfate Free, Pesticide Free, Herbicide Free, Petroleum Free, Cruelty Free, and Synthetic Free


Focus:

1) Natural Skin Care / Natural Cosmetics

GreenPeople directory of eco-friendly products
environmental products directory  is  OUR   community project.
300 Georgia St., Suite #1, Hollywood,  FL  33019
Copyright 1998-2016
beautiful skin starts with pure and nourishing ingredients, blended masterfully and with exceptional care    

Our mission is to connect all eco friendly companies and organizations    

99% of our foods, drinks, pastries, and desserts have been prepared using clean, sustainably raised materials.    

U.S.D.A. certified organic grower/skin care company    

Luxury Organic Skin Care, Glam Nation